It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
(male)

leicester28 HB User
Leaking white fluid in my throat

Hello.
I used to have very bad and painful swellings in my thorat, I eventually had my tonsiles removed. Afterwards the surgeon told me there was a lot of puss build up around the tonsile. I was fine for about 3 months after surgery. Altough the swelling never completely went away on one side. Tonsile region now does not swell up. But after about 3 months I started leaking a white horrible tasting fluid from the back my thorat, it appears to come from a very small hole where the tonsile used to be, it always comes from the same spot and it happens when pressure is applied in a certain way. If I press it nothing happens but if I stiffen the muscles around the region it ouzes liquid. It is especially nasty because it happens when I eat. I went to see the doctor instead a nurse saw me, see could not see anything and told me it was nothing. It is occuring more and more frequently and is especially bad when I have a cold. The fluid that leaks is white, thick and creaming in appearance, it is even in consistancy not watery, it looks like a body fluid and it tastes foul, like a chemical or posion something akin to strong ear wax. Any ideas what this can be.

Thanks

Closed Thread