It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
(male)

SuperV1234 HB User
Unhappy Summer cough and sore throat

I live in Italy, and the temperature here is pretty high (can reach 30-31° too).

Last week I was completely fine, except for a "stuffy nose" that I've had for the whole year.
I've been using a naphazoline spray to help me "clear" the nostrils. However I've had this for the whole year, and it's never getting better. Any idea?

Anyway, back to the main problem:

About 6 days ago I've had a temperature (fever): my body temperature never went higher than 37.6°.
4 days ago my temperature went back to normal: however I had a very sore throat that was painful. I used a spray to make it go away faster.
2 days ago my sore throat was almost normal: however I had a very nasty cough, a catarrhous cough.

Today, my sore throat is still there but with a very very light intensity; the real problem is my cough, which actually got worse. I've tried to stay with my windows closed or open, but the cough didn't get better in any of the circumstances.

In about 2 days I've been invited to a water park with all of my friends, and I really don't want to miss it because of the cough.

How can I make it go away in 2 days? I do not know any medicine to use. Any suggestion?

Closed Thread