It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
(female)

jrgoehring HB User
Dad is having problems...dr's are at a loss

My father was diagnosed with conjunctivitis because he had chilazions in both of his eyes. The dr. prescribed antibiotics which didn't help. His eyes continued to get worse. He then noticed his hearing was getting worse. He has lost 90% of hearing in left ear and 75% in right. The dr. prescribed Prednozone and it still isn't getting better. He went to an eye dr and was told he now has macular degeneration and bleeding in his eyes. No one knows what is going on and it is getting worse. His ears are constantly ringing...sensitive to noise...and a

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Extreme weight loss from diabetes, or could it be somethinng else. jmc83 Diabetes 2 08-19-2010 12:11 PM
Problems Finding Dr. Right-Anyone Else?? osteoblast Thyroid Disorders 13 07-12-2009 03:06 AM
Chest pain/discomfort sign of anxiety??? Been on Paxil, still having some issues... morgansmama Anxiety 1 04-30-2009 07:40 PM
Antibiotics?Having problems SarahsDaddy Lyme Disease 13 03-28-2009 08:40 AM
having major breakout of SCLE rash shaunaj Lupus 5 10-07-2008 06:35 PM