It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
(female)

Shanbo56 HB User
hurtful lump in throat and horrible earache

hey everyone i was wondering if anyone had a clue what this could be .. tuesday night i started feeling a little something in the right side of my throat when i swallowed .. and then when i woke up wednesday morning i wasnt feeling good at all-headache, somewhat sore throat, bad earache, very tired, and kept getting cold. it got worse as the day went on-started getting more of a sore throat and it started hurting whenever i swallowed but it only hurt on the right side and i couldnt swallow without flinching, super tired, headache and a bad earache. and i took my temperature last night and it was 101.3. so i went to bed last night and couldnt sleep at all. i woke up this morning took my temp and it was 98.8 but my throat feels horrible today i can barely swallow since the right side of my throat hurts so bad and i have a bad headache and i can feel a lump in the right side of my throat and it hurts to the touch, and my right ear is killing me whenever i swallow also. anyone have any idea .. thanks for the help

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
post acdf lump in throat sly fox Spinal Cord Disorders 13 10-31-2011 09:39 AM
My not horrible Tonsillectomy experience soardkat Ear, Nose & Throat 16 09-08-2010 07:49 AM
Lump under jawline happyholidays Cancer 3 01-24-2009 07:51 AM
Lump in throat. Chest/Shoulder Pains. Pergo760 Ear, Nose & Throat 5 10-19-2007 04:56 AM
how many people get the lump-in-throat sensation? scoot Acid Reflux / GERD 25 09-30-2007 08:56 AM