It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
(female)

kristina2013 HB User
Bump in Nose & Sneezing Blood?

I'm a 15 year-old girl and a day ago I woke up and my left nostril hurt very badly and I could only breathe out of the right side of my nose. I went into the bathroom and got a cotton swab to see what the problem was, and when I put the cotton swab into my left nostril, I found a bump that started at the beginning of my nostril and went up about maybe a quarter of an inch. I called my mom and she said it's probably a pimple and my dad said the same thing. I don't agree because the bump isn't hard or doesn't have the same consistency as a pimple would. Just about 10 minutes ago I sneezed and blood came out of my right nostril. It really scared me. Thank you for anyone who helps (:

P.S. I know this is going to come about, but I do not pick my nose. I think that is extremely disgusting and I stopped as a child. So none of this could have been because of picking my nose.

Last edited by kristina2013; 08-31-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread