It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Spring Time HB User
Chronic Ear Infections for 44 years

I have suffered with Ear Infections since I was 3 months old. Now I'm an adult & it's almost constant with a current hole in my ear drum that hasn't healed in the last 3mths.
I recently had a CT scan revealing that I have a Concha Bullosa & also a cyst nearby. I do not suffer from sinus or any allergies which is usually connected with the CB so I'm a little reluctant to go ahead with the operation to correct the above as ENT wdn't commit that this was causing my ear infections.

At the moment I have white fungus that will have to be removed by an ENT as the Dr was unable to suction it out.

Can anyone enlighten me as to a connection with the the CB, cyst & ear infections? If an operation wd stop me from having ear infections & ruptured ear drums I would be in like a shot & have it.

Please help as this is taking it's toll & I fear permanant hearing loss if this continues.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Spring Time HB User
Re: Chronic Ear Infections for 44 years

I'm back again it's now going on for 9 mths since I first had the whole drum & I continue to have middle ear infections & discharge in which I need to get my ear suctioned out to remove a hard white fungi type substance that grows I believe after I have a antibiotics.

A second option confirmed the Concha Bullosa wasnt'contributing to my ear infections as it was on the oppersite side! Further scans have found that my mastoids are infected but I"m wondering if the cause of my problem has been simply blocked estuachian tubes or a condition called patulous & not allowing drainage of the ear.

Is there any one out there having this problem I'd love to hear from you.
I am now treating my infections naturally as my body is covered in big circular rash the circles are matching from one side to the other like the nervouse system is being tormented from all the antiboitics I've taken.

Im still searching for an answer to my ear infections

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread