It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
(male)

TexasHogDogs HB User
Ear Tickling

About two years ago my ear started tickling and felt like a drop of water are something was going to run out of it . I never found a thing in it. Went to ENT went to Allergist they found I had a sinus infection gave antibiotics so I got rid of the sinus infection about two months later. Still I had the tickling in ear down way inside . This went on off and on for the next year are so then boom ear infection a little fluid behind ear drum with dizziness I hate that crap so went to the doc gave antibiotics and some Ru hist a decongestant again got rid of the infection then a month later same thing all the time still having the tickling and some dizziness. After several more visits to the Doc he says I have fluid behind the ear drum pretty bad and infection again . This time he said my ear was full of fluid and was almost ready to bust . So antibiotics again and this time I told him hey man I need something to stop this fluid dry it up requested he give me some flonaze and I had heard Clairtian D was good so ask for it . Well took all the Aug-mention antibiotic again and now taken flonase and Clartian D . Got rid of the infection and still taking the flonase and Clartian still having some tickling and now after about three weeks of flonase and clartian D every day the tickling has finally stopped the dizziness has stopped and I can tell the fluid behind my ear drum has dried up are most of it any way . I have been to the Doc so many times I cant even really remember all the times before I got the right stuff to stop this .

So to all you asking about tickling in the ear my experience is it is fluid building up behind the ear drum and it can go on for a long long time till finally it will make you dizzy and your whole head feels off you feel off things dont look right , and all I can say is it just throws everything off in your head and it is a scary feeling. So get you something with the D in it and some flonase nasonex something that will knock out the swelling in your estation tubes that drains from your ears to your throat . Anyway hope this helps somebody .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread