It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
(male)

TexasHogDogs HB User
Sinus/Allergies/Fluid Behind Eardrum.

Just thought I would write this to the people that suffer from the same thing I do are did Am sure it will be back at some point. About three and half months ago I noticed my ears would start to ring for just a min are so at different times. Then they would feel a little full then my hearing might be a little off at times. I went on didn't think much about it but it just kept getting a little worse and a little worse so I took some Ammox I had around the house it got somewhat better . Then about a month and a half ago I got dizzy as hex at the red light had to pull over and from that point on it was pure hell ! Dizzy everyday so I went to the Doc he said my left eardrum was about to pop and my right one was not much better infection and fluid behind eardrum plus sinus and allergies . Gave me Augmentation ten days worth took it and felt better but not right still dizzy at times . I also took R Tanna during that time and it help some but didn't fix the problem. So I called back and requested he give me some Flonase to try and open my ear tubes estation tubes didn't know if they were closed are not because I could pop them when I held my nose and blew and my hearing never has really gotten bad . So started that and it helped alot but I could tell I stil had infection so I had a bottle of SMZ around the house it said for some ear infections so I been taking them for two and a half more weeks all in all this went on for some three months of all these meds . Now I have quit taken the smz and am just taking Ru Hist and Flonase and just now after all of this am starting to feel well again. My ear still tickles some at times and I think might still have a little fluid behind the ear drum but not making me dizzy no more I feel right again finally !

Anyway once you let it get so bad as to get fluid behind your eardrums as a adult and you get so bad you get dizzy let me tell you it is not a over nite cure it takes a while for it to get out of there at least it did me . Just thought I would post this I think the flonase helped the most by opening the tubes up some and the Ru Hist seems to do well now . O and I forgot I even tried Clairtain D but after 10 days of that stuff man I had to let it go bad headaches and just off feeling bad . Also after about two weeks of the smz it started to make me nauseated . Anyway hope this helps somebody .

When I say dizzy it was not vertigo it was just dizzy feeling . I have had vertigo one time in my life and hope i never get it again one time when i got up out of bed to fast room spun like crazy and once I did the eply on myself it never has came back .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread