It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
(male)

Mike1230 HB User
Feeling of a lump in throat, Above adams apple

Hello, for the past two months i have had a feeling of a lump in my throat, above my adams apple, and sometimes below my adams apple. I very rarely feel a bit of pain, and i do not feel anything out of place on the outside of my throat, i only feel it on the inside, i can feel it more when i swallow, i have tried relaxing to see if it is caused by anxiety, but no change, i have been tested for mono, it came up negative, and now i have been on antibiotics for possible infection for almost a week with no noticable changes, i've been taking Pepcid thinking it could be LPR, but i'm not exactly sure if that is helping or not. sometimes when i clear my throat it feels better, but never completely goes away, it also comes and goes on its own throughout the day. i am a 21 year old male and the only health condition i have is anxiety, i am also a smoker. this has been driving me crazy and worrying the crap out of me, i hope someone here can help or advise me on what i should do. thank you for reading

Closed Thread

Tags
lump, lump in throat, throat