It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
(male)

miclus HB User
Strange throat and breathing issue

For months, I have had this very strange throat and breathing issue. Everyone just says reflux, but says my throat isn't red. Basically, it mainly affects the right side of the throat and nose. Basically, it's as if I'm sucking in air from only one side of my throat and my right side is like sucked inward on itself. The strange thing is even my right nostril is the same way. You can hear it if your breathe in. Sometimes, I can stretch the right side of my throat out or mess with it a bit and feel like this strange bubble type pop feeling. Also, when I burp, it seems to be felt in that right side of my lower throat and almost seems to either get blocked or to block my right nostril even more. It's very strange, but it basically adds up to difficulty breathing for me. I have also noticed when breathing through my nose, a lot of air goes down into my stomach. It almost feels like something has shifted in my throat, like my esophagus, and it's somehow changing how everything works. I know it sounds crazy, but it really feels like that.

Has anyone had any symptoms like this before?

Old 09-29-2012, 05:49 AM   #2
(female)

linjack HB Userlinjack HB User
Re: Strange throat and breathing issue

I have had dryness on the right side of my throat only and sensation something is stuck there. I have also had the burping which feels like it comes from the right side of throat. Are you still having same problems?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
(male)

TUFFCOOKY HB User
Re: Strange throat and breathing issue

I have those same shortness of breath symptoms. I can feel the air in my throat as I breath in just like you. I have that same pressure in my lower chest upper ab area. I'm starting to get a lot of bloatedness from what I think is the swallowing of air because it doesn't feel like its going through my nose.

I honestly think we're in the same boat and its gotta be a way to if not reverse this thing at least find tremendous relief. I wouldn't advise getting hernia surgery because I had it done and it did absolutely nothing.

Last edited by Administrator; 02-14-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Reply Reply