It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
(male)

atothek HB User
Has anyone here had a Sialendoscopy?

I am about to schedule one for chronic parotid swelling here in New York City and wanted to know what people's experiences were, both positive and negative and most importantly, if it helped their respective problem.

I seem to have scar tissue that is restricting the flow of saliva, causing my glands to swell up.

Naturally I am concerned about any surgical procedure and potential complications.

Last edited by atothek; 02-07-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
(female)

tulippe HB User
Re: Has anyone here had a Sialendoscopy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atothek View Post
I am about to schedule one for chronic parotid swelling here in New York City and wanted to know what people's experiences were, both positive and negative and most importantly, if it helped their respective problem.

I seem to have scar tissue that is restricting the flow of saliva, causing my glands to swell up.

Naturally I am concerned about any surgical procedure and potential complications.
I am looking to have this procedure!! Would you mind terribly sharing with me where you found a surgeon who performs it in NYC???

I sincerely hope you had a successful outcome.
i would also love to hear about that!

Thanking you in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread