It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
(female)

Scarletsunfire HB User
Exclamation Red bumps in throat?

I have been dealing with these symptoms since august of last year: constant thrist, red cobblestone like bumps in the back of throat, thick saliva (so thick that it's hard to swallow, doesn't hurt though), sinus drainage, horseness, fatigue, some discomfort under one eye, dry eyes, and some clear bumps clustered at the top of the gum line. It has been like that everyday since August.

Doctors have ruled out diabetes and allergies.
She gave me some prescription nasal spray but it doesn't help. I don't have a runny nose or itchy eyes. I'm concerned it's cancer. My lymph nodes are symmetric and hard just under the jaw line. Though gather I'm not sure what to fill for....they weren't there early this year, but u can definitely fill them. Dad has diabetes and lymphoma.

Had bloodwork and vit d was low as well as b12. Cortisol was high. Other bloodwork was within range. I'm not overweight and eat right. Mother of three young ones.

Can this be the start of something?
Could this be cancer?
Can u show up neg for antinuclear antibodies and still have an autoimmune?

I see doc again tomorrow. Any ideas?

Old 02-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
(female)

Scarletsunfire HB User
Exclamation Red bumps in throat?

Since August I have had these raised bumps in the back of my throat, dry eyes, dry skin, thirst, thick mucus (had to swallow), no sore throat, no runny nose, had hard lymph nodes under jaw, fatigue, and occasional soreness under one eye.

Docs ruled out allergies and diabetes.

Lab work show neg for AAn, high cortisol, low vit d and b12.

Dad has lymphoma and diabetes. I'm 28.
I do not smoke or drink alcohol.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Scarletsunfire; 02-15-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
(female)

Scarletsunfire HB User
Re: Red bumps in throat?

Went to doc today. They said it was an autoimmune disorder. I asked which one they said they weren't sure bc it didn't show in blood work. That's frustrating!

Closed Thread