Variety of Issues, Interesting. Would Love Input to this Puzzle
Hey ya'll, I'm a 27 year old male and I have had a variety of weird things come up out of nowhere. I'm not going to write huge paragraphs here. I will give a bit of background and then bullet points, and am up for any suggestiong and hope that you guys have some knowledge that can help me out. I was cruising in life, all going well, an active very healthy person then I started working in NYC and commuting over 3+ hrs a day each day doing sales. I developed a lot of anxiety and stress from this. Then one of my best friends died and I went into a bad depression. After a while I was feeling somewhat better but then:
- I was working out and went into atriall fibrillation
- 5 days later I had a couple of beers on a road trip and went into a-fbib again
- 2 weeks later after a business trip to Chicago, I came back sick and then collpased in my shower
- It was determined that I had a vestibular hypofuntion (permanent damage to my right inner ear)
- I was sick for 3-4 months during this time when I had the hypofunction where I was extremely fatigued and just general malaise. No cough, headache, nausea, etc. No other symptoms.
MRI of brain fine, all heart CT scans and tests fine, all blood tests fine. However, they found my testosterone levels were low and my heart palpitates a bit throughout the day when I was wearing a Holter monitor for a while.
I just went for autonomic nervous system testing because when I exercise I get a full head feeling, a bit dizzy/disoriented, and feel like I could pass out.
What do you think? Any help would be awesome.