It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
(female)

kayasen86 HB User
ear surgery infection

Hi, I am 26 years old. My name is miss Sakina. I had a surgery of cholestectoma in my right ear. My ear was OK for a while now it has been troubling me. I used to have lots of infection in it before the surgery and still I am having. Usually the infection is Puss coming out or sometimes it does not come out it stays inside. I have heavy head and ear sometimes pain in it. I had a CT scan in April 2011. In Conclusion it says ( Infective process right external and middle ears with ipsilateral chronic mastoidits). I have been on anti biotic for a long time. I get few side effects while I am taking antibiotic but what to do I have to take to finish the infection. Now the doctor says I have mastoid cavity. I took some antibiotic and ear drops( atosporin). Now nothing is coming out but sometime I feel something is going inside. Please help me If you have any suggestions I will be grateful. I have been going to the doctor after doctor.

Reply Reply