It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
(male)

oppa27 HB User
nosebleed

hi!
i would like to ask about my nosebleed..it happpens very often and i dont why..it started when i came to this country 2 years ago back then i always got nosebleed....it's just that it flows unexpectedly and the 2nd last time i got my nosebleed at school it took like 20-30 minutes to stop and this morning my nose just flows blood on it as so as at work i was sitting then the blood just ran trough...do you have any possible disease for that or is it normal for me to have one of those since it's just been 2 years....i am really curios about this one because it might cause something that i dont know...and by the way i haven't gotten any check ups yet because my auntie told me that it was just normal but i cant just sit back and relax..i cant just feel uncomfortable saying that to me...and i always go to bed like 2:30 - 3:00 in the morning and woke up like 6 in the morning so i was just thinking if it has to do with my nosebleed...

Reply Reply