It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
(female)

Elansa29 HB User
Smile Advice for people who suffer with popping in their ears

I would like to give some advice to sufferers of popping ears. It worked for me so I hope it works for other people out there. Basically its just a change in your lifestyle. 1)Don't add salt to your food 2)Don't drink caffeine based beverages eg coffee, energy drinks 3) Don't eat any food that contains MSG (Mono Sodium Glutomate) which is mainly found in chrisps such as Doritos, Quavers, Monster Munch etc. 4) Take regular exercise, it doesn't have to be anything to strenuous, a brisk walk will do. I have followed all these rules and I am glad to say that I no longer suffer with popping ears. I have some mild attacks sometimes but I put that down to too much salt in the ingredients in some of the foods I eat. I know this probably won't work with everyone but if it just helps one or two people then I'll know I've done a good job of passing my advice on. If it works for you please reply to this message. P.S If you really love coffee like I do you don't have to cut it out of your diet, drink decaffinated like me, it tastes just as good as normal coffee.

Last edited by Elansa29; 11-17-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistakes

Old 11-15-2012, 05:59 AM   #2
(female)

Ruby claire HB User
Re: Advice for people who suffer with popping in their ears

I suffer from this popping frequently. I get irritated but don't know what to do. Thanks for sharing me these tips, now I can feel comfort from this!!

The following user gives a hug of support to Ruby claire:
Elansa29 (11-17-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby claire For This Useful Post:
Elansa29 (11-17-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply