It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
(male)

woey45 HB User
Woke Up After A Nap And started Feeling Funny.

About 4 years ago. While I was living in Texas I go into the fridge and grab a beer and then drink it.After that I take a nap.I wake up from the nap about two hours later and everything feels funny. It's really hard to explain but things feel like they are moving slower and my hearing is muffled. So in my mind I'm thinking it's still the beer but hours go by and I still feel the same.I wake up the next morning still feeling the same.So I go to the doctor and tell them that I feel like my hearing is muffled and everything feels weird around me. So he gives me detox pills because he thinks there could have been something in the beer. I drink the pills and weeks go by and I still feel nothing.Then months go by and I still feel the same. Now it has been four years and I have been feeling this feeling of some kind of mild drunk feeling like a buzz and this feeling never goes away.My hearing is muffled.It is really strange and hard to explain but I know that there is something wrong. I have had a CT scan and it came back fine.I'm thinking about an MRI.I still don't know if that one beer caused all of this.I don't know if it's an ear problem or if it's just related to the beer. It does cause my hearing to sound muffled.Well that's my story.

Reply Reply