It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
(female)

LolaK HB User
Unhappy Throat clearing. Inflammation on esophagus

My throat was scoped about 10 months ago by my Gastro doc. He said I have immflamation on my esophagus. He ha put me on omperazole 40 mg a day. I have constant throat clearing and my throat is extremely dry. This gets worst after I have eaten. About an hour later. My throat feels tight and mucus. I hate it. I spend so much time clearing my throat I feel tired and irritable. I take clorazepate at night just to calm my nerves down even though I think they cause more depression. Not sure if this is cause by food allergies or not? Have had the blood test done that checks for foods allergys and tested high for some of the foods. I sometimes have acid reflux but mostly mucus. Can't cough anything up and hear rattling in the bottom of my throat alot. Family doc gave me an inhaler for asthma symptoms. I am at a loss as to what to do. Right now trying aloe. Read on the boards apple cider vinegar but Leary because of reflux. I don't have insurance and frankly don't want to be told by another Dr. To take another acid reducer! I can buy that at the drug store. I also am having thyroid issues and hot flashes from pre menopause. I know things are going to get better sometime and I know this is a lot of things to put out there but I am so frustrated and just wanted to see if anyone out there is going thru the same things as I am and may give me any ideas. Thanks for listening. Anybody feel like talking to me ???? I don't want to eat anymore. Should I live on liquids for awhile?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
hot flashes, thyroid