It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
(female)

mollyalise HB User
Vertigo with ear infection!! PLEASE HELP

I was diagnosed with the flu last wednesday. Next day didnt really feel like i had the flu anymore but instead a sinus infection. as the days wore on I began feeling like i was in an awefil head fog, and felt like I was not totally balanced like normal.

I went to the doctor this last monday and found out that I not only have a sinus infectiion but I also have an ear infection. I was put on cefdinir and started it monday night..

Every day I feel like i have less and less pressure form the sinus infection, however, my ears still hurt like crazy, my eyes feel so heavy and tired all the time and I still feel like i ma not totally there, like I am drunk or something.. It is the weirdest feeling to explain. I have a computer job and the alst few days my eyes have killed me when working on it. I get random pain in my face still but the ear pain is still about the same.. with random sharp pains that hit both of them.. I wake up in the middle of the night and feel like there is pressure in them and they are itchy, and when I try to its them there is a good amount of fluid I can feel, not ear wax like normal. I have high anxiety as it is and all these weird feeling are really making it spike. I am getting headaches in the front of my forehead as well throughout the day that doesnt ususally go away with my ibuprophen. my eyes have also felt like they are getting blurrier, especially today.. it seems harder for me to focus on my computer screen.. not sure if that is due to my eyes being tired, dry or what?

I also have nausea, not sure if thats from the anxiety or from the post nasal drip ive had for about 5 days now..

if anyone has any similar experiences please share. It would be greatly appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
anxiety, ears, eyes, infection, vertigo