It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
(male)

ladybeam HB User
Unhappy My both the ears are blocked... need help please.

It's been 1 year I went swimming and the water got into both of my ears. My hearing power decreased a little bit and I thought it will become normal in a few days. I also took some ear drops but that didn't help.But now whenever I hear loud sounds like that of crackers,musical instruments my both the ears start paining.And also when I put my finger in any of the ears for 20-30 seconds and remove the finger after that the ear/s becomes normal and I hear sound with full power just like before I used to (but just for short period like 40 seconds ). I also sometimes feel sounds are coming from inside the ear/s like pee...which are very frustrating.

Please suggest something by which both my ears become normal again.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
(female)

msmwade HB User
Re: My both the ears are blocked... need help please.

Wish I could help. Mine started after running water in my ears. This is horrible. I've had this problem since the end of November and I'm going nuts. Had an MRI, CAT scan, and see the doctor on Tuesday. I'm hoping for ear tubes or something to alleviate this. They told me water can't get in the eustachian tube, but I don't believe that's true because I can pinpoint this problem to that event.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply