It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
(female)

cerebellum86 HB User
Growth on back of tongue

Hi. Starting about a year ago I've felt like I had something small(like a hair or a crumb or something) tickling the back of my throat. Since then my throat gets very dry very fast and I get so thirsty I start gagging. About 5 or 6 months ago I developed a white bump on the back of my tongue that was about the size of a pencil eraser. Around the same time my tonsils swelled and hurt and I began sneezing out tonsil stones about once every 2 weeks. That white bump on the back of my tongue has taken over the back of my tongue by turning into an army of large white bumps(not bumps like a zit-like bump, but bumps like cottage cheese bumps), I can feel the growth extending into my throat and I can feel the tops of the bumps touching the back-side of my throat. I don't have bad breath, I have excellent oral hygiene, but my tonsils are like hollow prunes full of holes. They look like empty sacks. I constantly feel like I'm choking and gagging, and I constantly have to wet my throat. I don't have insurance and dont have a lot of $$ for a doctor. I've already ruled out hpv, hsv, yeast, cancer, and mono. If you have any ideas on what the problem is please let me know. Thanks!

Reply Reply