It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
(male)

myerschase93 HB User
Plugged Up Left Ear

Hey guys. As the title says, my left ear has been plugged up.

Here are the details:
I came back to Oregon from basic training at Fort Benning, GA on April 9th. That day, when I landed at the airport in Portland, I noticed my ear felt plugged up. Thinking it was just because of the decrease in elevation, despite never having this problem before, I got some food to hopefully pop my ear so it was back to normal. It didn't work; not a bit. Since then, today being the 23rd, it has popped maybe three times. Every time it hurt on a moderate level, but still, it felt plugged. When it wasn't popping, there has been no pain. I haven't been sick, had a fever, nor do I have any health problems. I'm just a regular 19 year old male that exercises on a daily basis. I've tried putting hydrogen peroxide in my ear but that did nothing except make my inner ear cold. I'm not really worried that it's a severe thing, it's just annoying and would like the problem to be solved as quickly as possible.

If anybody has had this problem and has a home remedy that could help with my situation, that would be greatly appreciated. If you have been told something or read something somewhere, feel free to comment. I'm willing to try anything until I have tried just about everything before I feel its necessary to go see my doctor about it.

Thank you for reading and thank you to anybody who has a possible solution.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply