It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
(female)

valthegal HB User
help this mom out please

All four of my wisdom teeth are imapcted. I have known this for 5 years but just within the last year I have started having problems. I don't have the money to get to an oral surgeon right now still saving. My question is I have one wisdom tooth growing into my sinus cavity and also one wisdom tooth is wrapped around the main nerve in my mouth. For the last 7 months I've had horrible neck pain just on Left side, my Left tonsil feels like there is something behind it pushing I have pain in left tonsil also Left ear pain. All of my problems are on the left side. I've been to many doctors to find out what is wrong with me. One doctor sent me to a gastro doctor where I found out I have mild gastritis and a hital herina. I take meds now. I went to three other doctors about the horrible pain by my left tonsil,neck and ear. At one time my lymph nodes in neck was swollen but I was not sick so I was put on antibotics. Two months later still having the pain no relief I went back to the doctor and this time the doctor told me my eustachian tube was swollen and I had fluid on my ear. This doctor gave me antibotics and nasonex spray. I have never had an ear infection and I'm 31 years old. What I am really wondering since no doctor has seemed to be able to help me can these problems be linked to my impacted wisdom teeth? Is there anyone else out there that can speak from expereince of what I am going through or know of someone that maybe you could help me? I already know I need to have the impacted wisdom teeth removed but money is an issue right now. I just want to know can impacted wisdom teeth cause eustachian tube in neck to swell, ear pain, neck pain, throat pain by tonsil. Thank you I'm just trying to find out what is wrong with me. The pain consumes me on somedays and it's so hard to be the best momma I can to my baby. I just want to be me again and find out which direction I need to go in.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply