It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
(female)

Nezziemonster HB User
Exclamation What i'm allowed under the gown?

Hi there, i'm having surgery Monday to repair my deviated septum and to remove some bone fragments. And I was wondering what I would be wearing under the hospital gown for this kind of surgery? I was told to wear loose fitting clothing, but i'm nervous about removing any panties or bra, even my pj bottoms, I really don't want the doctors to see my bare bum or anything.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: What i'm allowed under the gown?

I am sure they will let you keep your underwear on. They should give you a hospital gown so you won't get blood, lotion etc on your clothes, so nobody will see your bum. Everybody is very careful and respectful, and there is no need to see any of you below the neck. Good luck with your surgery, Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2013, 04:11 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

They usually let you leave your panties on but to be sure, you should call the surgery center/hospital and ask. Each one is different. And I'm sure they've seen plenty of bums before! But you will have a hospital gown to wear for sure.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
(female)

Nezziemonster HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
I am sure they will let you keep your underwear on. They should give you a hospital gown so you won't get blood, lotion etc on your clothes, so nobody will see your bum. Everybody is very careful and respectful, and there is no need to see any of you below the neck. Good luck with your surgery, Sera

Thanks so much! It's my first time ever having surgery, or even having a gown on, so i'm just a bit nervous. ^^

Reply Reply