It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2013, 04:38 AM   #1
(male)

Denasal HB User
29yo nonsmoker concerned.

Im a 29 years old male. I dont smoke and never had. My wife and friends dont smoke too. Noone from my family died because of cancer. I have a strange symptoms that worries me since almost 9 weeks. This is the story:
First two weeks: All started with terrible pain and tickling in my throat combined with hoarsness and fever. After a day i started to cough, it was productive severe cough. I was taking Amoxycylin and after a week everything was fine, fever and sickness went away. But cough persisted.

3 week: Cough went better. I had cough only in the morning around 5-10 times. But this time i was coughing up phlegm mixed with blood. Plus i had strange pain in my back near liver and in my shoulder. A real terrible pain. I was sent to lung doctor, he did ultrasound of everything below my rib cage and chest xray. Everything was fine he said.

4-8 week: Pain suddenly dissapeared. Cough was still there but without blood. It was drycough just morning and only few times a day. In those weeks i had constant throat tickle feeling combined with constant feeling to clear my throat during the day. Otherwise everything was fine.

9 week (now). Cough in the morning is still there but better. Throat irritation is better but still there. Now i feel small pain in my shoulder and near my liver. I went to ENT. Blood test was okay. He looked into my throat and found nothing. I feel awesome, just this damn cough and throat irtitaion dont go away.

During this 9 weeks i was taking Pentoprazol for acid reflux, didnt helped.
And Budesonid inhalator wich helped just a little.

Now i cough a lot more when i lie on the right side. And lying on the right side also cause tickling sensation on my right side of the throat. Lying on left side cause nothing. I have this feeling that the whole cough since beggining was only on the right side. little pain near my liver and shoulder came back. But its just a little and its not constant, it comes and go.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply