It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
(female)

Sequoia01 HB User
White bump back of throat- help!

Ok I have this white bump at the back of my throat, it is about a centimeter across and is in front of the flap part. I looked up tonsil stones and it is not that, I know because I poked it and nothing Kane out, plus it does not smell at all and I do not have a long history of getting them. It is very painful, it sometimes sticks to my tongue and that hurts a lot, cough drops make it feel tons better. I'm drinking a lot of water because that prevents it from sticking. I'm not eating because that makes it hurt incredibly as does talking l. What else? Oh I had one about a month previous and it went away in about two days, but this one is bigger, more painful and lasting longer. I don't think it's like a kissing thing because( telling you guys something that I don't tell most people) I have never kissed anyone, more have I ever given oral so that cannot be it. I guess it could have come from sharing something, but I almost never do that because it grosses me out, sometimes with my family but they have not reported anything and I am sure they would have because it is very painful. Now that I think about it it kind of looks like a zit. Should I pop it? Please help, I know that this is discusting and I created a account just to get help. Please help. Here is a picture, I had to light it withs flashlight to see. And still it is a bad picture. Please help. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
(male)

atrery HB User
Re: White bump back of throat- help!

wohhh ! don't go on popping anything it will worsen everthing! is it filled with fluid? if yes it can be indicative of many things-
1. you may have burnt your mucous epthelium while having something simmmerin hot
2. seriously , what is a kissing thing ? what you probably have is a burn blister, causing dysphagia (painful swallowing), whatever it looks like it will go away . be patient
3. it can be a residing infection, ask your doctor for an antibiotic
4. please do not take your health into your own hands :again no popping !
5. go to a doctor if it persists for more than a week.
6. be rest assured you don't have a herpes blister if you have not had any *encounters* .
I myself am recovering from a tonsillectomy

Last edited by Administrator; 02-15-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
bump, painful, throat, white, white bump