It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
(female)

snappyj123 HB User
Unhappy Weird symptom when I turn my head

I have had a sinus and allergy problem all my life it seems. But recently, when I turn my head from side to side it feels like like little rocks or pebble are moving in my sinus/maybe inner ear. Also sounds like sloshing in there. My dad always said I had rocks in my head LOL. It makes me feel foggy, dizzy and tired and also have fever. this is has gone on almost a week and I am feeling run down.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

applewine HB User
Re: Weird symptom when I turn my head

Do you have a defect with your ears for which you have been treated in the past that predisposes you to infection? Have you already seen a doctor for this current infection, or is this not serious enough? Is your concern this sensation of rocks and pebbles which are moving around because this is unknown to you? If you believe that you are having a symptom which is not usual for an upper respiratory infection you may want to seek the attention of an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) doctor to reassure you that everything is ok or to address any problems you may have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
fever, fluid in ears, sinus congestion