It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2003, 06:57 AM   #1

vincentmay HB User
Question Overeating

Hi all

I not wether that I am doing this, during days that I work I have 2 evening meals. 1 at work as a small one to keep me going and keep my epilepsy off (don't always work). I then finish at midnight or later, by the time I get home everyone is in bed but there there is another meal left in the microwave for me because at work I not meant to have dinner or other breaks so I have a small one and then have a normal size one at home after work before going to bed.

Does doing this lead to an eating disorder ie Overeating.

If my work made dinner nicely for us all instead of chips every day and I was allowed breaks then I would not have to eat after work on set of going to bed. I watch TV for hour 1st then sleep.

Vincent

Old 02-27-2003, 04:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kathrin74 HB User
Hmmmm... just thinking... if you work until midnight or later it is nothing unusual that you would be hangry again and eat again. And you say you need the small meal to eep your epilepsy off... and anyway, you do need to eat to be able to work so long!!

I guess it would only be a problem if it bothers you a lot for some reason and is not the way you (and your body) want to eat... just per se, I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

I eat before going to bed too, often more than i ate for dinner. I've been doing it for a long time, it helps me sleep...

Kathrin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread