It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
(female)

BlueBunny HB User
I messed it up

I got home from work and was so hungry I just ate and ate...little things. Toast and cereal. Then I had to make dinner for the kids and I couldn't help it. Maybe I could help it, I just didn't try hard enough. Plus, I haven't had a regular bm since this all started (i stopped about 7 days ago) and my belly was all poochy. Someone asked me today if I pregnant. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
(female)

Mossflower HB User
Re: I messed it up

Hi Blue Bunny

I'm not certain of your history, but welcome.

Firstly, I'd like to say 'dont beat yourself up for eating!'
We were born to eat. We need to do it to survive.
Fighting ED doesn't make it easy to eat; it makes it very difficult. ED has so much wrapped up in it, its difficult to get past all of it at once.

Just concentrate on little steps and little things.

I'm really glad that you ate today. If you've got kids, they're depending on you and you need to be well and healthy to take care of them.

Please tell us more about what you're facing. It may be helpful to make better choices of your foods rather than to not eat at all. Sometimes that helps; eat low cal stuff and healthy foods instead of greasy high-fat things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBunny View Post
I got home from work and was so hungry I just ate and ate...little things. Toast and cereal. Then I had to make dinner for the kids and I couldn't help it. Maybe I could help it, I just didn't try hard enough. Plus, I haven't had a regular bm since this all started (i stopped about 7 days ago) and my belly was all poochy. Someone asked me today if I pregnant. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread