It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
(female)

staatlciheskygi HB User
Spitting out food and kidney problems

I have been spitting out food for about 3 years now on and off (weight control due to my profession). I am currently going through treatment, however recently I was told by my doctor that my Kidneys are working too hard and are therefore not functioning properly. I occasionally drink, but not more than 2/3 times a month and there is no history of kidney problems in the family, nor do I have any health problems (I'm 21). I just wanted to know if there is any correlation between my eating disorder and kidney problems...perhaps due to a general excess in loss of saliva?
Thank you so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
does chewing food and spitting it out mean i have an eating disorder lberanek Eating Disorder Recovery 2 10-09-2007 03:55 PM
Chewing and spitting and binge eating Sparklybeck Eating Disorder Recovery 10 07-15-2007 05:16 PM
Chewing and spitting help??? Sparklybeck Eating Disorder Recovery 3 05-17-2007 02:16 AM
chewing and spitting xwastedx Eating Disorder Recovery 22 07-11-2004 10:39 AM
Chewing,spitting and calories TwinStar Eating Disorder Recovery 5 07-07-2004 06:31 AM