It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
(female)

mehappy HB User
Any emotional eaters out there?

I have a big problem. Over the last year or so I have put on a LOOOOT of weight.
I know the reason why I emotionally eat, but I dont know how to stop doing it.

Anyone else out there with such a problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
(female)

Alyssa946 HB UserAlyssa946 HB UserAlyssa946 HB UserAlyssa946 HB UserAlyssa946 HB User
Re: Any emotional eaters out there?

I am.... and I hate it. I hate that nothing else can give me that same feeling eating can when I need to calm my anxiety. The only things that come close are alcohol and shopping sprees where I rack up a credit card bill I can't pay for. :-(
Overeating is an addiction and I have admitted I need help but have a hard time knowing where to find it. :-(
I am definitely here for you!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread