It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
(female)

pixie06 HB User
Worried about everything right now..

Hi everyone.

This is my first post on here..
If you take a look at my profile then you will see my history and about me.. but incase you don't then a quick summary is that about 2 years ago i was diagnosed with ednos (eating disorder not specified - both traits of anorexia and bulimia) and have been recovering since.

I went to a clinic where i was diagnosed 2 years ago, and I left on my own account a year later because i wanted to carry on recovery by myself.

Pysically I look fine, im a healthy weight and i look healthy, but mentally I still am not quite there.

I still hate looking in the mirror every day, I hate being naked infront of my boyfriend of 15 months, I constantly wear baggy clothes, never eat breakfast (never have done to be honest). It takes me a good half hour, 45 mins to choose what to eat for lunch and dinner, and I usually only manage one and a half meals a day. I literally cannot stand feeling like this anymore. Feeling guilty for eating something thats fattening or cakey or chocolatey. I just want to be healthy but happy aswell...
I don't know who to talk to about all of this because i am afraid if i tell my family they will worry that i am getting ill again, which i am not.. and my boyfriend is constantly fearing that i will become ill again aswell, and so he hides that with anger.. so i dont particularly want to talk to him either.

My best friend has been recovering from anorexia for three years now, she almost died . We have been through so much together because we were both ill at the same time so couldnt see eachother for over a year incase we triggered eachother off. It was really hard and upsetting but now we practically see eachother every day.. i love her so much and she is really worrying me at the moment. I can see her avoiding meals and throwing food away (thinking she is doing it secretly when I know all of the tricks) I want to tell her mum how much I am worrying but i myself know how annoying it is to have everyone on your back. . . but i feel like its going to get worse if i dont?

Please kindly give me words of advice if you can

xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread