It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
(female)

Beeze HB User
Newbie looking for support :)

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, and looking for support from others struggling with eating disorders. Here's a little bit about myself (if you are interested at all what so ever haha)
I have been struggling with both anorexia and bulimia for almost 5 years now and have tried recovery once before. I will admit however that my heart was not in it. I was 17 and mostly wanted to make my parents and doctor happy until I turned 18 and was able to move out. I did not ever really recover from my eating disorder at all, but I was able to put on weight and I guess "fake it".
This time around I am truly making an effort. This is not how I want to live. I am 20 years old now and am just getting back into school (I dropped out about 3 times already from my eating disorder) and I'm actually doing well in school! I do not want the heaviness of this disease on my shoulders anymore. I want the life I know I should be living at this point in my life.
I know this is going to be a struggle I will have many ups and downs, I just would like someone to be there for me through them and encourage me. I would be more than happy to do the same for any others who are sharing my struggle.

-Beeze

Closed Thread