It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
(female)

Beeze HB User
Really struggling right now..

I am in the midst of preparing for finals and my stress and anxiety levels are at an all time high. The past week I have binged and purged at least once every day. I was doing pretty well for the two weeks before that and doing it much much less. But all of a sudden it's like I'm out of control again and I'm kind of scared.
I really need to get a grip on myself and pull back to reality.
I recently moved in with my boyfriend who i have been dating for nearly 4 years (In just a few weeks it will be 4 anyways!) and I know he is worried about me. He asked me to talk to him when it happens so he can help me and make me feel better, but I don't think he knows how often it really is..
Does anyone have tips for distraction or things to do when I am on edge and really wanting to binge?
I could really use a few tips right now to get back on track. Thanks <3

Beeze

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread