It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
(male)

doodoo HB User
Vomiting swollen lymph nodes or tonsils

whenever i drink coffee, milk ,alcohol or eat fast my lymph nodes swell. I feel noxious and get short of breathe. The only thing that can make me feel better is to puke. Once i do i feel better. what might that be?

Old 12-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
(female)

seen444 HB User
Re: Vomiting swollen lymph nodes or tonsils

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodoo View Post
whenever i drink coffee, milk ,alcohol or eat fast my lymph nodes swell. I feel noxious and get short of breathe. The only thing that can make me feel better is to puke. Once i do i feel better. what might that be?
You need to see a doctor for tests. I have had a similar condition for the past few years. i did the test and everything was normal. I noticed though that I feel this way when I am stressed.

Check with your doctor. Sometimes it has something to do with your thyroid.
Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: Vomiting swollen lymph nodes or tonsils

Might be an allergy to whatever it is you are eating or drinking and once you throw it up, the allergen is out of your system.

Time for some allergy testing for food. Your shortness of breath is the key...that happens when you have an allergic reaction to something and it can get much worse if you don't stop drinking or eating whatever you are allergic to. And the swelling may be throat swelling from the allergy as well....and someday it could swell shut....so get tested.

Closed Thread