It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
(female)

darkness within HB User
Insomnia & Eating Disorder

Lately I haven't been able to sleep at decent hours.I've been staying up until 6 am and waking up at 1 pm.I also haven't been eating much lately.My friends are worried about me and they think that I have insomnia.I don't have caffine often and I have a normal diet.I haven't really felt depressed.When I wake up, I'm not hungry at all.I wouldn't even eat the rest of my cereal (and the bowl wasn't even that big).I don't really feel like myself anymore and I get dizzy when I stand up sometimes.Something is defenitely wrong with me.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
(female)

mjpd HB User
Re: Insomnia & Eating Disorder

Hi,

It is called low blood pressure - that is where the dizziness comes from. Any person that does not eat consistently or eats very little over a long period of time will suffer from low BP.

I think you need to reconsider your eating habits.

One other thing, insomnia is also induced with not eating correctly too.

Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2012, 03:32 AM   #3
(female)

darkness within HB User
Re: Insomnia & Eating Disorder

Thank you for the information.I really needed it.Now I've recovered from my habit.At first, I was forcing myself to eat; but now I've returned to my normal bottomless-pit self.

Closed Thread