It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
(male)

jonathanb HB User
recovery meal plan

hi i am trying to recover from anorexia so i was wondering if this is a good meal plam

breakfast:cereals with milk

sanck: half of choclate bar with a cup of tea

lunch: sandwiches or pot noodle

snack: 1 biscuit with a cup of coffee

dinner: ready meal

supper: cup of hot choclate

Also i was wondering how long the bloating will last when i am trying to recover

Old 04-22-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: recovery meal plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanb View Post
hi i am trying to recover from anorexia so i was wondering if this is a good meal plam

breakfast:cereals with milk

sanck: half of choclate bar with a cup of tea

lunch: sandwiches or pot noodle

snack: 1 biscuit with a cup of coffee

dinner: ready meal

supper: cup of hot choclate

Also i was wondering how long the bloating will last when i am trying to recover
Hello jonathanb,

It may be an acceptable meal plan but there are certain factors that are absent here,such as your medical history and recent blood work,to rule out any deficiencies.
You may want to schedule an appointment with a nutritionist,as they may be able to devise a meal plan that will entertain your specific needs.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 04-22-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
(female)

StellaNeedsHelp HB User
Re: recovery meal plan

Try to incorperate more whole foods such as; fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and meat
(all in moderation) this way you are feeling good about what you eat and getting A LOT of nutrition your body has been missing out on.
Plus you feel more full.
This way everything will work together and your metabolism will start to work properlly if you continue to eat this way.

some fear weight gain from eating properly but if you do it the right way you will gain a healthy amount of weight and not spiral out of control and than restrict yourself so much.
eating things like ready meals do not have much nutrition, same with chocolate bars.
i'm not saying you can't eat that, but if you want your body to recover you must feed it with vitamins and proper nutrition (so your metabolism can work properly).

Reply Reply