It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
(female)

Sassysuds HB User
Talking Severe Change in PICA!

Randomly I have had a major change in PICA. I used to not have it much, found out I was anemic...and then took iron,...its been 2 months and I have stopped iron, but am not anemic anymore....and I cant stop the PICA. Right now my two loves are SOAP (including some cleaning supplies) and Ice (Pagophagia). I love to smell Dial Soap, and lick the bar. I recently tired the suds because I heard all my other PICA friends are doing it, and I did it too. This has gotten REALLY bad since the Wellbutrin.I keep a full bottle of Liquicd dial soap next to my bed, when I get stressed the smell of it calms me in away that I have never felt. I also like everything about the soap, the way it looks,the way it feels in my hands,the color..and I like the bar too! I have considered Irish springs to give this a break but havent yet.I also love to watch the lady come in where I work and Clean. It gives me butterlifes to watch her, and smell the smell of her mop cleaner, and I like the smell of pinesol. Through this all I have EXTREMEM Pagophagia. I cant STOP eating Ice. We just got finisehd eating at a rest. earlier and I fell the dyer need to ask fro eye but I didnt. I want cups and cups of crushed Ice. Its crazy.

Closed Thread