It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
(male)

Depredor2012 HB User
Sudden Hunger Urges?

Hi I have been having these problems lately and I'm not sure what's causing them. I am 26 years old I take Welbutrin for Anxiety, and I weigh about 145, standing about 5' 11". I have been experiencing sudden hunger urges, accompanied by a feeling of weakness like I hardly have the strength to hold myself up or walk and a slight dizziness. Not being able to focus on anything but food, but when I eat something it quickly subsides. These onset's normally happen all at once out of no-where, they started about a year ago but have been quite frequently here lately. about 5-6 months ago I was told I had a low blood count, and an unusually low amount of protein that is normally only seen in women. So I started seeing an Oncologist, he was wanting to test me for a bone marrow disease that I think was correlated with Anemia or something, but my ex got our son back. I only had temporary custody given to me bye cps, and now I don't have medicaid anymore so I wasn't able to finish the tests.

Oh and I recently started drinking those Whey Protein shakes, but the sudden hunger urges seem to happen more frequent now that I started drinking them.

Last edited by Depredor2012; 06-13-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something

Closed Thread