It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
(female)

case1 HB User
struggling after 3 years. please help!!!!

hi, not sure if any of you remember me , but i had bad ed like 3 years ago which had lasted for 16 years. i injured myseldf running and could not exercise for 9 months, i went into a deep funk but managed to pull myself out of it. i have been so PROUD of myself. i put on some weight, and though it was so hard at first, i accepted it and realized how much i was missing out on, going on dates with my hubby, watching my kids grow up, etc. now i have been putting on more weight for no reason, i exercise the same amounts, pretty much eat the same for the last 3 years, and now my clothes are all tight and i can really notice it, and i'm hating myself again. i cried all day the other day because i know i'm going to slip into this ed again. why am i gaining like this? and how can i stop myself with this ed behavior before its too late? things were going so good and i actually enjoyed living again. i know i need to step on a scale to see how bad this is, but if i do i know it's all over for me(i never have stepped on scale, only at doc visit once a year, and i tell her not to tell me). i used to step on scale constantly, please help me, i need answers!!! thanks case

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread