It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
(female)

jw82610 HB User
weight fluctuation

I have been dealing with bulimia for 10 yrs. I was fine after Imet my husband 3 yrs ago, but Iwent to drinking (which Istill do) annnywho,.. I went up to 170 lbs. took a dr. Trip, and him asking me when Iwas gunna stop gaining weight, triggered a mess. Down to 98. Then up to 102 the next day,... 99 the next. It fluctuates a LOT. I don't want to gain weight, but Idon't want to deal with this anymore. And somehow, seems if IDON'T drink, Iweigh more. I feel ready to do something, but Itried a hospital once, and it completely changed my mind. I know there is no point, or actual question here. Guess maybe Ijust wanted to put it out there for some stranger's opinions, because Idon't wanna talk to ppl Ido know,... Ialready know what they will say. But if they've never dealt with it,... it sucks. All Ihear is stupid comments,.. your too skinny. Pisses me off.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply