It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
(female)

bardz HB User
eating help

I am 21 years old, around 5'9" and weigh 125 ibs. I eat around 800-1200 calories per day, chew and spit a ton, and do not lose or gain weight. What is going on? I am afraid to make any changes. I work out every day and have very muscular legs. Please help because i know this isnt normal

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2012, 06:01 AM   #2
(female)

USmiss HB User
Re: eating help

Are you looking for advice on how to lose more weight? Because no one is going to give it to you here. You are already underweight and obviously have very unhealthy habits. Have you not ever been told that restricting your food intake SLOWS your metabolism. If you don't give your furnace (metabolism) fuel, it won't burn. You are taking in such a low amount of calories that your body has slowed down to a hault and is holding on to everything you give it. Please seek out help. No amount of weight loss is worth the health effects and unhappiness this illness brings. I know first hand. Muscular legs are beautiful and sexy. Being strong and in shape is in style. Embrace it. You shouldn't be eating anything less than about 1,800 calories at your height and weight. See a nutritionist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
eating disoder