It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 06:41 AM   #1
(female)

Nyonyo HB User
Dont binge but still wanna vomit after eat at a normal portion

Hi everyone.. I am 25 and am a bulimic since i was about 16 yo, and now im truly wanna stopthis bcoz ive got so many bad things comes through my life such as losing period (the most frustrated one), then yellow teeth, dry skin, swollen cheeks n neck, thin hair and lost hair so much, problem in my throat nose and ears, and many more..

And now i truly wanna recovered from it, i already stop binging, but why ipafter i eat i still feel anxious like wanna vomit, ive been 5 days of binge purge free, but failed today after i ate dinner, i blowed up :'(
I am about confused with my portion, i eat half than a normal portion, but why i feel very full, and my stomach was urge me to vomit, it actually blow it self even when iwasnt in the toilet, and wast trying to purge, it just suddenly blew up itself.. Im just wondering why m stomach against me, it is just too full? Or maybe the portion is still too much for the bulimic at the time on first week of recovery? and i always burping like if its too much gas, even when i eat a little snack, but i dont feel like wanna vomit..
Anyone have a same problem with me? Or maybe any suggest for me to cope this?

The following user gives a hug of support to Nyonyo:
Phoenix (02-12-2013)
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Dont binge but still wanna vomit after eat at a normal portion

Hello Nyonyo and welcome,

If you've had bulimia for that long and suffered the adverse effects,I would consider seeing a gastroenterologist.Your body has been tested,time and again.It's time to see if all is functioning normally.

You should also consider seeing a therapist,to help you with certain issues which may be a bulimic trigger.

Please feel free to post as often as you need.
You're always welcome here.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
(female)

Nyonyo HB User

Thank u for replying my message now ive already bp free for almost 2 weeks, but why ive gain so many weight ive gain 5kg's.. And i am really frustrated, and i heared some voice in my mind ask me to take laxatives, but i still havent do it,, im afraid that i will be back to my past.. Do u think its normal if a girl with 152cm high then hv 44,5kg? And beore it my weight is only 39/40.. And all of my jeans are totally tight... X.X
Everybody just ask me.. What happened with u why ure so fat now.. Omg,, what shud i do now,, can i get my weight back without becoming bulimic again?

Old 02-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Nyonyo,

Bulimia has probably compromised your digestive system,which would explain the rapid weight gain.

It already seems to be affecting you and it's a matter of time(in my opinion) until you inch closer to relying on bulimia for perceptive comfort.

Please consider seeing a professional.
Urges can be controlled,with help.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Old 02-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
(female)

Nyonyo HB User

Dear phoenix,

Really thank u n appreciate it..

Reply Reply

Tags