It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endocrine Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2011, 02:13 AM   #1
(male)

nikolay HB User
Low hearth rate, and BP 130/60

Hi everybody!I''m 22 year old male, 6.33 tall and 174 of weight.
A month ago I woke up with terrible extrasystols.The time before that I used to go often to the sport center, most of the time 4,5 times a week, where I trained boxing and I drunk a lot of beer with friends nearly every evening.
I also have allergies especially in the summertime, when I have problems breathing(allergic Astma).In these moments I use Ventolin to help me breathe,but round 2 months before my problems appeared I haven't used it. Thats all I made improving my health the last 2 years... . I haven't measured my pulse and BP before the extrasystols but when I do it now the HR is 56-59 before meal and round 64-70 after it, and the BP is 130/60 . I rarely have the extrasystols-mostly in the evening, in bed, but I feel weight in the chest and my hearth beating strong.I went to cardiologist.The EKG and echo showed that the hearth is quite fine. So since a month I am not doing any sports and I drink nothing like alcohol and caffeine but the HR and BP are not improving. I think I'm becoming a hypochondriac and I think most of the time about my hearth but please tell me your opinion about the condition.
P.s Sorry for the bad English but I don't use it often and I begin to forget it.

Closed Thread