It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endocrine Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
(female)

StrongSister HB User
Exclamation Sister in Critical Condition-Please help

My sister has been going through a lot of pain the last 6 or so months. She has been diagnosed with Autonomic Neurological Disease, but it seems that she has a couple of other things going on with that. She has these symptoms
Extreme Nausea
Extreme Dizziness
Critical Pain in Jaw Joints
Critical Pain in Ear (To the point where she cannot listen to anything above a whisper, or the sound of her own voice)
Swelling of Joints (ankles, wrists, neck, ear)
Swelling of the tongue and lips
Swelling of the body
Swelling of the Lymph nodes or/and adrenal glands
(She was diagnosed with adrenal failure, I think it's also called Cushing's disease, but cannot start treatment because of the 4mg of prednisone she is on.)
She had an allergic reaction with the Lyrica. This is very rare, but it was because of the combination of Lyrica and Prednisone over such a long span of time. Taking her off the Lyrica has affected very few symptoms.
Any help at all is greatly appreciated. My mother, my sister (who has been in the hospital for over a month now), and I really need any and all suggestions.
Thank you so much!

Reply Reply