It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
(female)

hannah10 HB User
Does this sound like emdeometriosis?

hi im just reading emdeometriosis forums, i have a feeling its what i have its been known in my family, could you explain exactly what the pain feels like and where it is please? and how they finally dignosed you with it? my pains usually brought on by intercourse its like a draggin burning feeling up inside me, ive been tested for std's and infections. Im struggling to get my doctor to refer me to the right people even though ive been suffering with this for 4 years now i went to a gyno and they put me on tablets which have dont nothing to help!

The only thing that helps is sitting in a warm bath but as soon as i get out its back. Sometimes the pain lasts weeks after sex, i had to leave my job before they let me go because i had to much time off (even one week in 6 months is to much i dont risk it often!) its pretty much ruined my career and isnt doing much for my relationship! please help xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
(female)

misty073 HB User
Re: Does this sound like emdeometriosis?

For me I get mild aches and cramps through my pelvic area and lower back. I get bad cramps before my period and for the first day of my period, and heavy bleeding. I had a pain in my left adominal area that hurt during sex and when I turned certain ways...my dr said it was probably endo and sent me for laproscopic surgery...turned out there was no endo there (my uterus was attached to my abdominal wall from prev C-sections)but he found it on my uterus.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread