It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
(female)

Gemiex HB User
Question Do my symptoms sound like Endo?

I am 20. I haven't had any children. For the past couple of months i have been having period pains that have been getting worse and worse. The only reason i'm asking here is my step mum had it and she thinks i should get checked out.
I used to get really bad pains one month, and the next month I'd be fine. Now they are really bad every month. I get them about a week and a half before my period and during.

I get very painful cramps in my lower stomach, lower back and all down my legs. My hands get sweaty and when the cramps are really bad, i even find it hard to breathe because i just want the pains to go, so for some reason i hold my breath, really hard to explain. I can never get in a comfortable possition for them to go, lying down, sitting, rolling around, none of it helps any more. I get quite a few blood clots, old blood & my period is heavy. I get nausea and i get very light headed because of the pain and i feel like i'm going to pass out.

The following user gives a hug of support to Gemiex:
music47 (08-15-2011)
Old 08-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

music47 HB User
Re: Do my symptoms sound like Endo?

Gemlex

I am sorry you are going through this. I had endometriosis for several years and finally had a complete hysterectomy when I was 37. I had a lot of the same symptoms that you have. I am not a dr but it would be a good idea to get it checked out. Take care.

Nadine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Do my symptoms sound like Endo?

Definitely get it checked out. I have had endo since 2007 and due to other health problems cannot have a hyst. Instead I am living in pain 7/24, and have to use narcotic pain medication just to get by. Get it as soon as you can.

Closed Thread