Here are the symtoms ive had since my endometriosis symtoms got really bad.
-Random low grade fevers
-Peeling of the skin in my mouth
- Body aches/joint pain to the point of not being able to do daily tasks
- Entire Abdomin tender to the touch
- 4 urinary tract infections in 10 months
-8 sinus/resperatory infections in 10 months
- Cold sore (which i got into a cut on my neck, getting herpes into my bloodstream and made me extreamly sick)
- Extreame fatiuge
-Renauds phenominon (purple fingernails/toenails)
- A few Small Egsma like patches on my arms and legs
I am 19. Im a little bit overweight. But i have normal blood pressure, normal cholesterol, im not anemic and my hormones are on a normal level. I had the lupron shot and thats when alot of the symtoms also started. Im just basing these on timing. Ive been tested for lupus and other autoimmune diseases and my bloodwork all came back "normal". SO. i have no idea whats going on. Apparently im "fine". But i dont feel fine. None of this feels fine.
Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with their endo?
i hope i dont sound stupid, im sorry