It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
(female)

ksc1968 HB Userksc1968 HB User
Talking My endo pain is gone... what worked for me!

Hi Ladies,.
I was on the site for a dental question and saw this board and felt inclined to share what has basically eliminated all of my endo symptoms.
I had surgery in Feb 2010 for a mass on my ovary, and during the surgery was diagnosed with stage 3 endo. I had multiple adhesions removed and my bowel was released (it was caught up on my gallbladder), I also had my left ovary and fallopian removed due to a very large endometrioma. I felt better the first 6 months after surgery, but slowly the severe gas/intestinal pains and cramping came back.
I started a long journey to come up with what has given my PERFECT periods for the last FOUR MONTHS!!!! I eat absolutely No dairy at all. And I mean nothing, not even eggs. I started eating only organic meat and organic produce. I eat very simple and very clean. I eat no processed foods at all. I eliminated all xenoestrogens in my life...no water bottles with bpa, no canned foods, no microwaving anything in plastic (glass only), only lotions and shampoos that had no chemicals (no sulfates, parabens, edta, etc), organic chlorine free tampons and pads...BUT the thing that I added four months ago that I believe has "cured" me is a a natural supplement called Dim-Plus. There are many brands, but I used Natures way...I think any brand is fine. I was at a natural health food store and the woman spent a long time with me and told me to try it...its a all natural estrogen blocker made from the dindomethylane in crucerifous vegetables. It dumps excess bad estrogen. I had never heard of such a thing. Im a very skeptical person. So before I started it I did my research, and low and behold.....YES endometriosis is a disease of Estrogen Dominance! I had never heard that before...google it, youlle learn alot. Anyways, I started the Dim-Plus, and within a few weeks my breast pain (fibrocystic breasts) was decreased, and my periods were Normal. No bad cramping, no heavy flow, no intestinal pain. I didnt have to stay in bed for 3 days! Just popped on a thermacare heat patch and off I went!
So I just wanted to share my success lately, as endometriosis consumed my life for one week a month, every month! I just pray that I never go back to the way I was! Im also so surprised that not one Dr shared with me that endo was a disease caused by excess estrogen/estrogen dominance. I am also so surprised that I never came across this on the internet, because if you type in the right things, it is there! Regardless Im just so grateful.

The Following User Says Thank You to ksc1968 For This Useful Post:
srs28 (10-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
(female)

Kim78 HB User
Re: My endo pain is gone..what worked for me!

I, too, have just started eliminating ALL dairy from my diet and started going organic & I have to say that I DO see a difference!!! I was diagnosed with endo 5 months ago and I tried birth control pills and had NOTHING more than REALLY BAD reactions to it! I'm thinking of trying to depo shot but I just DON'T want the excess hormones in my body. If there's a way, ANY WAY, to control the endo through natural remedies, I'm ALL OVER IT!!!!! I WILL look up this Dim-Plus that you speak of!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Old 06-02-2012, 04:23 AM   #3
(female)

Domonique HB User
Re: My endo pain is gone..what worked for me!

Over the past 8 years I have tried everything! The only thing I noticed seemed to kind of work was eating organic, no dairy or processed food. I will do as you said here and get back with you in a month and let you know if it works for me. Thank you for telling your story. after hours and hours of research I have never seen this Dim-Plus but it add up to me so I am going to try it. Once again thank you!

Old 06-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
(female)

Kim78 HB User
Re: My endo pain is gone... what worked for me!

I have eliminated dairy for the last few months & I feel GOOD!!! ALSO, I noticed that my skin has cleard up DRAMATICALLY since eliminating dairy from my diet! I am AMAZED at how good my skin looks!!! I'm thinking about going complete vegan but I'm not so sure about tofu, soy, & all of that stuff.....I thought I read somewhere that soy converted to estrogen when digested & I DON'T need anymore hormones being digested in my body....I could be wrong about soy, though.....I also noticed that my periods are about 5 days now instead of 12-14 & I am only in pain for the first 2 days....not sure if that has anything to do with eliminating dairy/processed foods or not.....

Last edited by Kim78; 06-02-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
(female)

sfd7542 HB User

Thank you very much for sharing this. I have stage 4 endometriosis and removed dairy, meat, soy etc. from my diet. I have oatmeal with fruits for breakfast now because bread seems to be bad for us..(I used to have bread for breakfast and stay away from cakes).Gluten is also bad for us.., I only eat chicken or sea food. I no longer drink caffeine rich drink like cofee, tea etc. (except for green tea which is good for us) I also did some research and we should avoid refined sugar, so I only use sugar in the raw etc. And yes, I eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegtables and drink lots of water. Alos, eat brown rice instead of white.I just started 2 weeks ago and started to feel better. I bought EndoClear ..it should arrive in a couple of days, it is also a natural remedy.also Omega-3 and olive oil, and calcium are okay.I'm waiting for my next period and see how it goes

Old 07-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Greetings, yes avoidance of chemicals in this disease is very important I totally agree. Also doing healthy lifestyle things. I also agree about the plastic water bottles and prefer glass storage containers for the refrigerator. Plastic also emits polyvinyl chloride known to cause cancer. I am rejoicing that health has been found! Peace, sjb

Old 07-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #7
(female)

Kim78 HB User

I am doing the same thing!!! I have COMPLETELY removed dairy, red meat, and anything with soy in it, or ANYTHING that has estrogenic effects on my body, from my diet. I eat fruit, veggies, chicken, seafood, etc. EVERYTHING I eat is COMPLETELY clean & organic. I replaced regular dairy-rich milk with Silk Almond Milk (the non-soy one), which I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to now!!! I am finding it HARD to remove coffee from my diet, although I'd like to replace it with green tea....it's just SO HARD! I LIVE for my one cup of Joe a day...LOL!!! What is the difference between refined sugar and the raw sugar stuff??? What is "Endo-Clear"???

I have been SCOURING the internet for SOME sort of endo relief; I KNOW there isn't a cure BUT if I can control it through diet & exercise, over taking a bunch hormone-riddled birth control pills, that's what I'm going to do!!!!!!! Whatever it takes, NATURALLY, to lower the amount of estrogen naturally pumping through my body, I'm ALL OVER IT!!!!!!

I can honestly tell you that I was SHOCKED that I was even diagnosed with endo because I NEVER, EVER exhibited ANY symptoms of it - NEVER. I still don't have any symptoms!!! I went in for removal of uterine fibroids, which is also due to an overload of estrogen, and came out with an endometriosis diagnosis. I STILL don't quite believe it but who am I to say otherwise? My dr saw the inside of my pelvis & removed the endo off of my ovaries; I didn't. LOL!

Last edited by Kim78; 07-11-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #8
(female)

sfd7542 HB User

Hi Kim78,

EndoClear is a product from biotanical Health. I've been taking it for more than 3 weeks now and It works very well for me. Pain had drastically reduced in my case.., it said it will gradually improve in 3 months including no more heavy periods, right now i do not have pelvic pain from my 3rd day onwards. Prior to taking endoclear I still have pelvic/back pain even on my 3rd day of my menstrual period and have those for almost 2 weeks.

thanks and wishing you all the best..:-)

If u find other natural cure, please let me know as well. If there other foods we need to avoid or take, please let me know too..

Last edited by hb-mod; 07-23-2012 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved website links, or recommend Internet searches, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:02 AM   #9
(female)

jonapot HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfd7542 View Post
Hi Kim78,

EndoClear is a product from biotanical Health. I've been taking it for more than 3 weeks now and It works very well for me. Pain had drastically reduced in my case.., it said it will gradually improve in 3 months including no more heavy periods, right now i do not have pelvic pain from my 3rd day onwards. Prior to taking endoclear I still have pelvic/back pain even on my 3rd day of my menstrual period and have those for almost 2 weeks.

thanks and wishing you all the best..:-)

If u find other natural cure, please let me know as well. If there other foods we need to avoid or take, please let me know too..

hi! have you finished a bottle of endoclear? what is it's effect to you! is it really effective? thanks

Old 12-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #10
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Greetings endopain can mostly clear after healthy lifestyle changes and getting rid of all non-food substances in, and on the body such as additives. Peace, sjb

Old 01-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #11
(female)

cansumbodyhelp HB User

thanks for sharing!! definitely something i'm going to try

The following user gives a hug of support to cansumbodyhelp:
sjb (01-01-2013)
The Following User Says Thank You to cansumbodyhelp For This Useful Post:
sjb (01-01-2013)
Old 02-25-2013, 07:37 AM   #12
(female)

JulAnM HB User

For those of you who have eliminated dairy from your diets, do you have concern about the lack of calcium?

Old 02-25-2013, 10:57 AM   #13
Facilitator
(female)

Greetings Kale, broccoli, greens and nuts have a fair amount of calcium in them. Nuts and nut butters can be made into a nice nut milk. Peace, sjb

Last edited by sjb; 02-25-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: additions

Closed Thread