It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
(female)

SarahJohnson HB User
Possible Endometriosis

Hello, I am 26 years old. I have pain during and after sex. Last month I had abnormal bleeding and spotting around the time I should have been ovulating. I have been off of birth control for about 6months. Last month during my period I had excruciating pain in my vaginal/rectal region and could hardly sit down to pee (this lasted about 1 day out of my period). My periods usually run about 7 days long and come every 29 days. I am currently mid cycle and have noticed a lot of pain in my right side. I also have pain in my pelvic area and lower back. At my doctor's appointment last week I had a good amount of bleeding when she did the pelvic exam (more than the little bit I have had in the past). What could be going on with me? Are these signs of endometriosis? I had an trans-vaginal ultrasound a couple days ago and have an OBGYN appt in a week, but I'm looking for a possible answer until then. I'm having trouble sleeping and feel exhausted all of the time. This is all so stressful! Any answers or shared experiences from others would be much appreciated. Also, if I do have endometriosis, should I try for children right away or can I wait a few years? My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and want to have kids someday, but are both willing to have one sooner if it is necessary. It just isn't our ideal plan. Thank you for your help and advice!

Last edited by SarahJohnson; 04-08-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Old 06-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
(female)

Needsomehelp83 HB User
Re: Possible Endometriosis

Just wondering what the outcome was?? This is EXACTLY what is up with me... I had a transvag last week and they said they would call and it's almost been a week??i'm super stressed bc I want another baby in the next year but do not have a clue whats going on...hope you got your answer pls write back

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread